We want to make riding the bus a good experience for all passengers, and so we ask that everyone abide by these courtesy rules. Failure to abide by these rules may result in your being asked to deboard and possible denial of future service.
- Exact bus fare is needed as drivers cannot make change, and refunds for over payment will not be made.
- Each passenger is allowed two (2) packages OR two (2) bags of groceries OR what the passenger can carry in their arms and must be stowed under the seat or at passenger’s feet. You cannot take up seats with groceries and/or packages.
- Large bags of cans, or leaking bags or container of any size are not permitted aboard.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Keep hands, arms and objects inside the bus.
- NO eating or drinking on the bus.
- Profanity, insulting language and gestures are prohibited.
- Strollers/carts must yield to passengers with mobility devices in securement area. Strollers/carts must be folded and stowed between the seats and out of aisles. Wagons are prohibited.
- NO yelling, roughhousing or throwing of objects.
- DO NOT distract the driver or disturb passengers with loud, excessive talking (including on cell phones), yelling or other disruptive behavior.
- NO continuous riding allowed. Passengers must have a destination and deboard at the end of the route.
- NO loitering/panhandling/soliciting.
- NO smoking on the bus or within 25 ft. of the bus.
- Use of aerosols or sprays is prohibited.
- Radios, MP3s and CD players require headphones.
- Only guide/service animals or pets in carriers are allowed.
MAX reserves the right to deny service or remove passengers who violate these rules.
Updated June 7, 2017