Buying a bus pass is cost-effective and convenient for frequent transit passengers. You don’t have to worry about having the exact fare, and the passes save you money. Simply show the driver your bus pass as you board. Your driver may also ask for I.D. to verify correct pass use.
(Passes purchased online are not available for pickup at the Padnos Center. All online orders are mailed USPS First Class. NOTE: THE EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE ARE PASS SALES TOTALING OVER $100. BECAUSE OF THE HIGH VALUE OF THESE ORDERS, THEY MUST BE PICKED UP AT THE PADNOS CENTER TO ENSURE RECEIPT.)
Buying passes online is easy! Here’s how:
- Before you can buy a pass online, you need to register with MAX. To do this, click “Register” on the gray navigation bar at the top of this webpage. Enter your email address, and a User Name and Password (please remember this information for your future online pass purchases).
- Once you are registered or have logged in, select the pass(es) you would like, entering any information required for that particular pass.
- You can view your selected passes for purchase any time by clicking “My Cart” from the top gray navigation bar. When you are all done shopping, select “Checkout.” Note: MAX Transit requires a $10 minimum for online purchases.
- MAX Transit uses PayPal as its secure payment gateway. You will be prompted by PayPal to either use your PayPal account or a credit card to complete your purchase. Select the payment method you prefer and then complete your sale. Your pass order will be mailed to you via USPS First Class.
- Remember that you get Reward Points each time you purchase passes online!