TRANSIT SERVICE UPDATE
October 15, 2020
MAX Transit currently provides limited trips only between 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. Monday – Friday and 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. on Saturday, which include work, grocery store (2 trips per passenger per week) and medical appointments. Saturday rides are reserved for passengers going to and from dialysis only.
HOW IS MAX KEEPING YOU SAFE
We have been hard at work to ensure the well-being of passengers and our staff. From the start of the pandemic, we have put in place safety measures that help to mitigate exposure the COVID-19 virus.
- Fogging to disinfect each bus daily
- Socially distant seating and hand sanitizers installed in each bus
- Protective barriers for bus operators, Customer Service, and Road Supervisor vehicles
- Check-in sanitizing station at the MAX Depot to protect passengers and staff
- Masks, sanitizers, and gloves (PPE) provided to drivers
- Masks required for all passengers and staff
- COVID-19 safety awareness flyers and signage on each bus, and at the MAX transportation center
The steps we have taken up to this point, and with additional safety measures that we are currently working on, we are hopeful that fixed routes will resume in November. Please continue to check in for more updates.